Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 27, 2014, 10:05:31 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Community Meeting, Tuesday, April 30, 6:30 p.m., Community Center

+  Berthoud Town Forum
|-+  Select a Berthoud Discussion
| |-+  General Topics
| | |-+  A brewery in Berthoud
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: A brewery in Berthoud  (Read 2102 times)
uber_franz

LIKE THIS: 0

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2010, 07:34:21 PM »

Sorry Dan for not posting this sooner...  They were gone within 12 hours of posting.  Never imagined they'd be in such high demand!

Cheers!

Jeremy

P.S. Any word on the brewing club?  I just brewed an extract Irish red that will be ready to share around mid-January. 

I'll take them off of your hands if they are still around.  Drop me a message with your address or I'll try to remember to text tomorrow.  Thanks.
Report to moderator   Logged
DPD

LIKE THIS: 9

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2010, 08:13:34 PM »

I'll take them off of your hands if they are still around.  Drop me a message with your address or I'll try to remember to text tomorrow.  Thanks.

uber_franz

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2010, 07:42:39 PM »

I've got about 12 dozen empty clean brown glass bottles (12 oz) available. Was gonna take 'em to the recycler, but thought a homebrewer might have use for them. All the labels have been taken off. I just upgraded to a keg system so I don't need them anymore. Call or Text Jeremy at 97O-23I-699O if you are interested.

Cheers!

BerthoudPerson
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2010, 07:31:22 PM »

Re: Grimm's Brewery in Loveland, CO:

You'll need to cut and paste this to see it:

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Loveland-CO/Grimm-Brothers-Brewhouse/123645906186?ref=ts

For some reason, clicking on it in the below message did not work. So cut and paste it to
your browser's address line.
BerthoudPerson
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2010, 07:29:30 PM »

FYI there is a new Brewery/Pub opening up in Loveland, CO.

http://www.grimmbrosbrewhouse.com/brewery.html

They also have a facebook page here:

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Loveland-CO/Grimm-Brothers-Brewhouse/123645906186?ref=ts
littlebigbrewing

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2010, 12:32:38 PM »

Hey Jeremy
No not exactly!  I am a brewer and I tried to get investors to buy the Wayside Inn here in Berthoud.  I was hoping to put a small pub brewery in the large room on the west side. We spoke with a restaurant guy from  Fort Collins and to my investors, but revenue in Berthoud is very poor and the investment to build even a small brewery in the Wayside was not appealing to them. I want to do it because I live here and I know the town would support it even better than the bistro. But as you see more and more places are for sale and business are closing because they just can’t make it here. The brewery would pull people from all over the surrounding communities and we are on the highway between Longmont breweries and Fort Collins breweries as a member of the brewer’s ass. We get calls all the time from people wanting to stop at my location.  My "grassroots” idea is to put my brewing equipment into service as a home brew club and see if we could get any local investment to open / build a brewery here!!  Ken

uber_franz

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2010, 09:14:24 AM »

So basically you need investors to help get the brewery up and running?

We must have a brewery to sell to the public!
Ken
littlebigbrewing

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2010, 01:10:45 PM »

We must have a brewery to sell to the public!
Ken
Dorian
Global Moderator

LIKE THIS: 26

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2010, 12:30:28 PM »

Hi Ken,

How about going to the owners of Main Street Station (former Abeytas) and get your local beer available by tap?

Main Street is scheduled to open this Thursday 7:00am.
littlebigbrewing

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2010, 01:03:42 PM »

We need to find interested investors or partners in a microbrewery project !!
or a beer friendly restaurant investor/partner.  I spoke to the new owner of the wayside Inn at the auction but have gotten no response. I'm a brewer but not a restaurant person.   

Grass roots is getting the word out to local people who may have an interest in seeing revenues climb on Mountain Ave. and local jobs!!   Money, real estate, funding - basically money, money, money!   I know it will be sucessful! Ken
dgstangel
Global Moderator

LIKE THIS: 4

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2010, 10:13:59 AM »

Indeed, what sort of "grassroots" efforts?
DPD

LIKE THIS: 9

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2010, 10:09:04 AM »

What would said grassroots beer lovers need to do?

littlebigbrewing

View Profile
« on: March 15, 2010, 09:15:49 AM »

Hi I am new to the forum. I was reading the posts on the Wayside Inn and the desire to have a brewery in Berthoud. I totally agree with the concept and I had looked into starting a Brew pub at that location. The Berthoud Recorder had a spot in it back on June 4th 2009 on myself and my friend Tim. "Somethings brewing in Berthoud "  A post I read commented on the draw that a brewery would have and I agree.  I am listed with the Brewers assoc. and I receive calls and emails constantly for tours and hours of opperation. I am hoping a Grassroots movement of interested persons could bring this to fruition.  Ken (littlebigbrewing@comcast.net)
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length