Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 19, 2014, 04:53:12 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Community Meeting, Tuesday, April 30, 6:30 p.m., Community Center

+  Berthoud Town Forum
|-+  Select a Berthoud Discussion
| |-+  Berthoud Business News
| | |-+  Retro Bistro Closes it doors
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Retro Bistro Closes it doors  (Read 867 times)
Dorian
Global Moderator

LIKE THIS: 26

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2010, 04:19:25 PM »

This is terribly sad news for Berthoud, the owners and the employees of Retro Bistro.  I hope that they will be able to reopen soon.
Report to moderator   Logged
Jen
Global Moderator

LIKE THIS: 10

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2010, 02:01:34 PM »

I'm absolutey stunned by this news!

We eat at Retro Bistro about once a month and it's been packed the last few times we've been there. The food has always been wonderful. 

I can only hope that this is a rumor - I would hate to see this local gem shut down.

Report to moderator   Logged
littlebigbrewing

LIKE THIS: 0

View Profile
« on: March 29, 2010, 01:34:02 PM »

I am so sorry to say that all events will be canceled at the Retro Bistro as they have closed their doors today!  I am sorry to see a classic restaurant like this not be able to be supported by our local economy or community. Ken

winewizard1@comcast.net
As always I am available to provide wine tastings in your home or office.  I am proud to announce that Chef Boomer from the Bistro and I have teamed up to offer private catered wine dinners or any size events in your home.  I am placing wine orders now for Easter events so please call and I can show you all the wines we offer.

Thank you to all who responded to my email address about the sparkling wine brunch! We are looking for another venue. If you have not contacted us yet please join the invitation list at  winewizard1@comcast.net  or call Ken at 303-587-8144
« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 01:37:26 PM by littlebigbrewing » Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length